The C4 hydraulic catwalk is designed as a mobile unit for service with workover rigs.
The C4 offers a standalone self contained operation based on a dual axle gooseneck trailer, with a self contained diesel hydraulic power unit.
The C4 has a hydraulically raisable and scopable carrier for presentation heights from 6' to 30’.
|Presentation Height Range (for the end of the tubular)||6' to 30'|
|Maximum Tubular Length||Range III|
|Maximum Tubular OD||9-5/8"|
|Maximum Tubular Weight||2,000 lbs|
|Weight without options||16,000 lbs|
|Hydraulic Power Unit||Diesel|
|Power Requirement||48 HP|
|Cycle Time||30 seconds|
- Trailer mounted
- Standalone self contained operation
- Rapid set-up and tear-down
- Wireless remote control
- Optional manual 12' Pipe Racks with hydraulic Loader Arm
- Self contained diesel driven hydraulic power unit
- Fully mechanized process eliminates manual handling of tubular
- Safety shutdowns
- Well labelled with standard safety decals
- Master control at end of catwalk, away from tubular area
- Hydraulic failsafe regulators
- Dual sensors