The C3T hydraulic catwalk is designed as a mobile unit for service with workover rigs.
The C3T offers a standalone self contained operation based on a dual axle pintle hitch (Range II), kingpin (Range III), trailer, with a self contained diesel hydraulic power unit.
The C3T has a hydraulically raisable v-door for presentation heights from 8' 6" to 23’.
|Presentation Height Range (for the end of the tubular)||8' 6" to 23’|
|Maximum Tubular Length||Range III|
|Maximum Tubular OD||10-3/4"|
|Maximum Tubular Weight||2,000 lbs|
|Maximum Pipe Rack Load||30,000 lbs|
|Weight without options||19,500 lbs|
|Hydraulic Power Unit||Electric or diesel|
|Power Requirement||15 / 25 HP|
|Cycle Time||25 seconds|
- Trailer mounted
- Standalone self contained operation
- Rapid set-up and tear-down
- 20' long Pipe Racks
- Wireless remote control
- Optional hydraulic leveling jacks
- Self contained diesel driven hydraulic power unit
- Fully mechanized process eliminates manual handling of tubular
- Safety shutdowns
- Well labelled with standard safety decals
- Master control at end of catwalk, away from tubular area
- Hydraulic failsafe regulators