The C10 hydraulic catwalk is designed as a mobile unit for service rigs in Australia (Australian trailer specification).
The C10 offers a standalone self contained operation based on a tandem axle gooseneck trailer, with a self contained hydraulic power unit.
The C10 has a hydraulically raisable carrier for presentation heights from 8' to 21’. With the optional hydraulic Scoping Carrier, the presentation height is increased to 22.5'.
|Presentation Height Range (for the end of the tubular)||8' to 21'
8' to 22.5' *
|Maximum Tubular Length||Range III|
|Maximum Tubular OD||13 3/8"|
|Maximum Tubular Weight||3,500 lbs|
|Maximum Pipe Rack Load||20,000 lbs|
|Weight without options||30,000 lbs|
|Hydraulic Power Unit||Diesel or Electric|
|Power Requirement||50 HP|
|Cycle Time||30 seconds|
* with optional upgrade
- Trailer mounted
- Standalone self contained operation
- Rapid set-up and tear-down
- 12' long Pipe Racks
- Hydraulic pipe racks either side of catwalk
- Optional hydraulically extendable carrier
- Self contained electric or diesel driven hydraulic power unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Fully mechanized process eliminates manual handling of tubular
- Safety shutdowns
- Well labelled with standard safety decals
- Master control at end of catwalk, away from tubular area
- Hydraulic failsafe regulators
- Dual sensors