North Rig's C22 Hydraulic Catwalk has an adjustable V-door height to meet a substructure between 18' and 26'.
Significant Design Advantages:
- Open Belly Design for skidding over wellheads on a pad rig.
- Lift up system for optimal tubular presentation to drilling floor.
- Hands free operaton.
|Sub-floor Height Range||18' to 26'|
|Maximum Tubular Length||Range III|
|Maximum Tubular OD||20"|
|Maximum Tubular Weight||10,000 lbs|
|Maximum Pipe Rack Load||30,000 lbs|
|Weight without options (with full tank on HPU)||58,500 lbs|
|Tunnel Clearance||36" wide x 29" high|
|Cycle Time||42 seconds|
- Open Belly Design for skidding over wellheads on a pad rig
- “Hydraulic Pump Load Sense” System
- Lift-Up System for optimal tubular presentation to drilling floor
- Skate style design
- Operation from rig floor with Wireless Remote
- Manual back-up system minimizes downtime
- Rapid set-up and tear-down
- Hydraulically leveled pipe racks
- Hydraulic leveling of the catwalk
- Automatic hydraulic cable tensioner
- tubular loading from either side of catwalk
- Hydraulic V-Door minimizes need for lifting equipment, maximizing speed and safety
- Self contained Power Pack with electric motor and hydraulic pump combination
- Fully mechanized process eliminates manual handling of tubular.
- Safety shut downs
- Well labelled with standard safety decals
- Master control at end of catwalk, away from tubular area
- Channel iron deck with non-skid working surface
- Effective moisture draining contruction
- PLC safety interlocks
- Hydraulic failsafe regulators
- Protective guards on hydraulics
- De-gasser line, choke line and steam lines under the deck
- Insulation of above lines
- Cold Temperature Package – rated for -40°C
- Hot Temperature Package – rated for +40°C
- Stairs on V-Door
- Wheel sets