North Rig's C18 Hydraulic Catwalk is aimed at a substructure height of 16', but can be supplied with a V-door at heights from 12' to 18'.
One pipe rack will support Range 3 casing and one will support Range 2 tubular.
Significant Design Advantages:
- Open Belly Design for skidding over wellheads on a pad rig.
- Hands free operation.
|Sub-floor Height Range||12' to 18' *|
|Maximum Tubular Length||Range III|
|Maximum Tubular OD||24"|
|Maximum Tubular Weight||10,000 lbs|
|Maximum Pipe Rack Load||30,000 lbs|
|Weight without options||54,000 lbs|
|V-door Angle||45 degrees|
|Tunnel Clearance||36" wide x 29" high|
|Cycle Time||25 seconds|
* V-door supplied matches sub-floor height with a minimum of 4" of adjustability up and down.
- Open Belly Design for skidding over wellheads on a pad rig
- Skate style design
- Wireless Remote Control
- Manual back-up system minimizes downtime
- Rapid set-up and tear-down
- Hydraulically leveled pipe racks
- Hydraulic leveling of the catwalk
- Automatic hydraulic cable tensioner
- Tubular loading from either side of catwalk
- Hydraulic V-Door minimizes need for lifting equipment, maximizing speed and safety
- Self contained Power Pack with electric motor and hydraulic pump combination
- Fully mechanized process eliminates manual handling of tubular.
- Safety shut downs
- Well labelled with standard safety decals
- Master control at end of catwalk, away from tubular area
- Channel iron deck with non-skid working surface
- Effective moisture draining contruction
- Hydraulic failsafe regulators
- Protective guards on hydraulics
- De-gasser line, choke line and steam lines under the deck
- Insulation of above lines
- Cold Temperature Package – rated for -40°C
- Hot Temperature Package – rated for +40°C
- Wheel sets
- Walking system
- Platform V-door
- Manifold shack (belly becomes closed)